Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer Winds Down to an End



It happens every year, despite my attempts to stop it, summer winds down to an end. We love summer at our house. It means lazy days relaxing in the pool, camping at the beach, summer camp and time with family. Best of all, it means no homework, no packing lunches and no hurrying out the door in the morning. It does have it's drawbacks though, triple digit temperatures (heat is good but baking is not), the girls getting sick of each other and fighting and oh how I miss my quiet house during the day. We started the summer with a camping trip at the beach with the O'Malley Family, there were visits to Mamaw & Guga's house in Wrightwood, playing at the lake with cousins, several trips to Laguna Beach with the O'Malleys and a week at Adventure Mountain at Forest Home for the girls (quiet house for John and I). It was a great summer! We enjoyed every moment of it. Now, here we are, the start of a new school year......I guess all things must come to an end. I've posted some pictures taken throughout our wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment