Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best of Christmas

There's so much to say about our Christmas, where do I begin? I'll just give the basics: we did our normal routine of Christmas Eve with John's side of the family, Christmas day at home and the day after Christmas with my side of the family. Then the day after that, Dec. 27th, was Makenna's 10th birthday. Yes, my baby turned double digits! This was by far the most difficult birthday for me. It was the end of an era of having children with single digit ages.

Favorite Gifts: Kiley's favorites were a hockey stick signed by her favorite Ducks goalie, JS Giguerre and a tennis ball hopper (it picks up tennis balls on the court and holds them nicely inside). Makenna's favorites were a hockey stick signed by her favorite Ducks player, Corey Perry, a new tennis racket and new pink kick board for swimming. John's favorite was glass seats for a Ducks game and mine was an Amazon Kindle (my new favorite gadget for downloading books and reading). The greatest family gift, the new tether ball in the backyard.

I'll let this video I made & posted to youtube tell the rest about our Christmas:
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54rvBIZ2_8

No comments:

Post a Comment