Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blackberry Pain


I joined the world of advanced technology today. John was upgrading his Blackberry and it came with a free one, so I got one too. It's the new Blackberry Storm with a touchscreen. It is the most complicated piece of equipment I've ever used! Here are some of the phrases said by John and myself as we've played with our phones, "Shoot!" "That's not what I wanted to do." "Yikes!" "What the heck?" "Nooooooooo!" "&#)*!#%^*&)(!@$" We will see if this lasts. At the same time, we added yet a 4th phone into the family. We already had 1 phone for the girls to share when we drop them off somewhere and for after school. Now that their schedules are busier than busy and they don't go to all of the same activities, we've now experienced the need for them to each have a phone. So, as J and I were cursing our new phones as we tried to figure them out, the girls were texting each other and having a great time. At least they were having fun! Maybe I should go back to my first cell phone ever. It may have been the size of a shoe and had no special features, but it sure was easy to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment